Tuesday 27 May 2008

Musical favourites


A lof of people have asked me what music I’d like to listen to when not producing my own tracks.
Well I spend a lot of time in my music studio working with my own music. Besides that I also work at the radio station and that takes up a lot of time. Therefore I am not listening to music of other artists as much as you would expect. But when I am just relaxing or working on the promotion part of the music business then I’d like to put on some nice music for sure.

I’ve made a short list in no particular order of some albums that I really enjoy.

Navigator: Oceanic empire
Klaus Doldinger: Constellation
Kraftwerk: Tour de France (Soundtracks)
Robert Schroeder: Harmonic ascendant
Telex: Looking for St. Tropez
Celtic Frost: Morbid tales
Bathory: Blood Fire Death
Sodom: Persecution mania

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enhver der nævner 'Brave Murder Day', fortjener et kindkys!